|CBS Recreational Classic|
|November 7-8, 2015 Merritt Island, FL
Game Site: Mitchell Ellington Park (MAP)
Who Can Participate in this Soccer Tournament?
u8-19 boys and girls RECREATIONAL teams affiliated with FYSA or USSF affiliate
Coed and Girls Divisions will be offered: u8 4v4; u10 6v6, u12 8v8, u14 11v11, u16 8v8, u19 8v8
(SEE 2011 PARTICPATING CLUBS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE)
How to Enter this Tournament:
1) Complete online registration form Today! (Click HERE)
2) Pay online (See chart below) or mail a check made out to "William Quinter"
William Quinter, 117 N Orlando Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
3) Entries and payments are due by October 24, 2015. Late entries will only be accepted if space is available and will be assessed a $50 late fee.
3 Game Minimum; Awards for 1st and 2nd Place Teams
Team check in - Radisson at the Port 7pm-9pm Friday 11/6
**) Teams travelling from outside Brevard must submit housing form Form Link
This is a FYSA sanctioned tournament and they require use of FYSA rosters and player passes. We understand some teams may not use player cards during the regular season so we wanted to provide you with a quick way to get your team's player cards.
1) Contact your club's registrar as soon as possible to request player passes
2) Registrar will log into the FYSA secure website and print them out.
E-mail Questions to Soccer@BrevardSoccer.net
Tournament Director: Bill Quinter
Referee Assignor: Justin Lauer
|Soccer Tournament Links|
Participating Clubs (Most clubs have multiple teams)
Crusader Soccer Club
Port St John
SYAA - Seminole
Royal Palm Beach
FREE Parking; Game site has concession stand building with bathrooms
Host Hotel: Radisson Resort at Port Canaveral - Hotel Link
Congratulations to the 2009 Winners
|Florida Soccer Tournament
Florida Soccer Tournament